RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Closing date is 17.00hrs on Friday 2nd August 2019. No entries will be accepted after that date.
- Products should be available for delivery to the trade within 3 months after Autumn Fair 2019.
- The product entered must be fully functional and have commercial viability in accordance with its category.
- Companies may enter as many products and categories.
- Only enter one product or range per application
- Entries must include payment by credit card.
||Non - Member
||£35 + VAT
||£75 + VAT
|Additional Entries per item
||£35 + VAT
||£75 + VAT
- Member Rate (BTAA, GA & JDA) £35.00 per entry. Non - Member Rate: £75 per entry.
- No entry will be accepted unless the relevant administration fee has been paid
- No refunds can be given once admission fees have been paid.
- Only high resolution jpg images will be accepted. A maximum of 2 product shots can be downloaded . only product /lifestyle shots. Do not use look books or catalogues of products, etc.
- There will be no feedback given on entries
- Companies enter at their own risk. The BTAA cannot accept responsibility for the late arrival of entries or damage to any products supplied. Entrants should cover their own insurance for loss or damage to products sent.
- Inaccurate or incomplete entry submissions will be disqualified.
- Winners must be prepared to attend a prize-giving event to be held at Autumn Fair on 1st September 2019.
- The judges’ decision is final
- The organisers reserve the right to decline an entry without stating a reason.
- All finalists must be prepared to supply their product free on loan for display at Autumn Fair 2019.
- Unless requested, all short listed products will be donated to charity. Return of samples is to be arranged and paid for by the entrant.
- The prize is not negotiable and no cash equivalent will be offered in lieu of stand space discount.
- For all winning and highly commended products, companies commit to participate in all BTAA activities/promotions to enhance the profile of their products to retailers, trade and consumer press.
- The entrant warrants to The British Travelgoods, Handbags and Accessories association (BTAA), in respect of each product which it enters, that the product (and any associated packaging) is its own work and has not been copied from any third party work and that the manufacture, importation and any other dealing in the same does not infringe the copyright, design right, trade mark or any other intellectual property right of any third party. The entrant shall indemnify against any costs incurred by the BTAA should the entrant breach this warranty.